Bring Positive Changes to Your Life
…Feeling overwhelmed? Depressed?
Worried about your relationships?
…You’ve come to the right place.
If you are in distress you can benefit from seeing a professional therapist. As your counsellor, I’m here to help you overcome your problems without guilt, shame, or fear of being judged.
Perhaps you’ve been:
- Feeling stressed and tired most of the time.
- Suffering from depression or anxiety.
- Finding yourself struggling in your relationships or with your partner.
- Feeling overwhelmed by the loss of a loved one.
- Self-medicating with alcohol or drugs.
Any of the above challenges can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to face them alone!
Through individual counselling I can help you:
- Improve your marriage or relationship and resolve problems with communication, conflict resolution, trust, or intimacy.
- Feel happier by learning to manage your mood more effectively.
- Overcome anxiety including OCD, panic attacks, phobias, social anxiety, generalized anxiety, or post-traumatic stress.
- Get control over your anger and learn to express your frustration appropriately.
- Work gently through grief and loss so you can live life to its fullest.
- Heal from the pain of trauma and abuse.
- Overcome an addiction such as alcohol or drug abuse, problem gambling, Internet addiction, or sexual addiction.
- Effectively manage a challenging life situation such as separation/divorce, moving, job loss, illness, or chronic pain.
- Reduce workplace stress related to harassment, performance issues, or conflict.
I’ll help guide you to a place where you feel better about yourself and your situation.
Whether our therapy work together is focused on a specific issue or involves a deeper exploration of your life, my goal is to help you bring about positive changes as quickly as possible– Changes that will create a sense of peace and hope in your life.
Why Choose Me as your Counsellor?
Dedication, experience, and knowledge. Over the past decade working as a psychotherapist I’ve had the privilege of helping hundreds of individuals overcome the problems they were facing in their lives.
My work with clients is dynamic, meaning I’ll engage with you in an interactive and highly focused manner that will allow us to quickly gain insights into what is troubling you and set a course for positive change.
My work is based on a solid framework of knowledge that integrates psychology, mindfulness-based practices, and outcome-supported psychotherapeutic theory.
This integrative approach can assist us in getting a more complete picture of you and the role that your emotions, thoughts, behaviors, relationships, and spirituality play in your life. This knowledge and awareness can be a force that moves you towards emotional healing and positive change (click to learn more about My Approach).
Whether it be overcoming a specific problem or gaining an overall sense of balance and wellbeing, I’ll help you find your path towards better mental, physical, and spiritual health.