Connect Your Teen with Someone Who Can Help
Providing teenagers with the opportunity to talk without judgment.
I can meet individually with your teenager to help them:
- Improve their mood (decreasing irritability, depression, suicidal thoughts).
- Overcome anxiety (including OCD, panic attacks, phobias, social anxiety, generalized anxiety, post-traumatic stress).
- Overcome problems with their peers.
- Work through grief and loss.
- Increase self-esteem and self-worth.
- Better manage ADD/ADHD.
- Develop skills for expressing and managing anger appropriately.
- Adjust to significant life events (separation/divorce, moving, illness, bullying, etc).
Why choose me as your teen’s therapist?
My work with parents, teenagers, and families is backed by 25 years of experience. I’ve developed a lot of expertise regarding the challenges that teens face and the complexities of growing up in today’s world.
My knowledge of adolescent development has provided me with a sensitivity to the difficulties teens face in their transition to adulthood.
I can connect with teens quickly, helping them feel comfortable to open up with me. I communicate with deep understanding, respect, and empathy on a level teens can understand.
Helping build bridges of communication and understanding.
I will help your teen manage the challenges at hand.